Debugging Bison/Yacc Grammars

Inevitably when you write Bison/Yacc grammars you will run into a grammatical errors. In this case the grammar was my LBNF grammar (, Fortran.y, Fortran.l) for Fortran and I’m running the terminal.for module from the old Galaxy program through my ‘go’ script (current files: debugging.7z). Here’s the terminal output from my script run. Interspersed with […]

Up and running…

Well apart from programming Android games … at the moment I find myself learning WordPress. I used to program in raw HTML/CSS but I decided that I should proceed out of the stone age and thus … here I am. Obviously nothing particularly useful at the moment but I plan to add a number of […]

Scroll to top